Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 14 ounces packet of puff or flaky pastry
- 6 slices Bacon
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen Peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Roll out the pastry and put aside.
- Break each egg into a cup and pour over the Bacon.
- Pierce each yolk, spreading the egg around.
- Sprinkle the vegetables over the egg and slice the tomatoes.
- Season and cover securely with the pastry lid.
- Bake for 20 minutes.