Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 strips of bacon
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- In a large heavy skillet cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain and allow to cool then crumble and set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in potatoes, soup, milk and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, 10 – 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon on top before serving.