Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 25 servings
- 1 (1 pound) loaf sandwich bread
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 pound bacon, cut in half
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Cut the crusts off of the bread slices, then cut each piece of bread into three equal rectangles.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic powder, and parsley.
- Spread a layer of the cream cheese mixture on each bread rectangle, and roll it up.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each of the bread rolls and secure them with wooden picks.
- Arrange the roll ups on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crisp, approximately 10 minutes.