Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 50
- 6 oz cream cheese with chives
- 25 slices mixed grain sandwich bread
- 1 tbsp milk
- 25 slices bacon cut in halves
- Combine milk and cheese.
- Stir to spreading consistency.
- Spread about 2 teaspoons on each side of bread, thin cut in 2 pieces.
- Roll bread and wrap with bacon.
- Place on broiler pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bacon browns.
- These freeze well.
- Thaw before cooking.