Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 loaf fresh white bread, unsliced.
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese.
- 8 bacon slices.
- Remove the lower crust from the bread.
- Cut 4 thin lengthwise slices and trim the crusts.
- Spread each slice with cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and cut each roll in half crosswise.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each pinwheel, securing it with 2 toothpicks.
- Toast the pinwheels under the broiler, turning often to cook the bacon.