Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from Turner Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1997. Dated 1938.
- 6 Bacon strips, diced
- 3/4 cups diced celery
- 1 small white Onion diced
- 1 cup diced uncooked Potato
- 1 cup water
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoons pepper
- In a saucepan cook Bacon, celery and Onion over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until Bacon is cooked.
- Add Potato and water.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until Potato is tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through.