Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large baking potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- ½ cup celery
- ½ cup green pepper
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅔ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potato slices on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Cover with onion, celery and green pepper.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter.
- Sprinkle with bacon and cover with cheese.
- Seal tightly.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.