I love this Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes recipe!
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 lbs potatoes unpeeled, quartered
- 8 cups ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked & crumbled
- 9 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp salt
- 5 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce to medium heat.
- Cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain. Mash potatoes.
- Add dressing, bacon, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Beat until fluffy.
- Stir in cheese.