I love this Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes recipe!
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 lbs. potatoes unpeeled and quartered
- 8 cups ranch salad dressing
- 5 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 9 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 tsp. salt
- 5 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce to medium heat.
- Cook 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and mash potatoes.
- Add dressing, bacon, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Beat until fluffy. Stir in cheese. Serve hot.