- 6 large shrimp
- 2 oz. cheese, shredded (Colby-Jack, Colby, Parmesan, Cheddar, or Swiss)
- 6 slices thick cut bacon
- hot sauce, optional
- melted butter, optional
- Peel shrimp, leaving shell on tail segments and devein.
- Partially butterfly shrimp.
- Form cheese into 6 long, thin rolls.
- Place 1 roll in one open part of each shrimp.
- Place shrimp on bacon and roll up.
- Run 1 long bamboo skewer through upper portion of all 6 shrimp and another through lower portion of all 6 shrimp in order to keep shrimp closed and hold the bacon in place.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Remove from skewers to serve. Drizzle with the hot sauce and/or butter, if desired.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 6 appetizers or 1 main dish serving