- Peel shrimp, leaving shell on tail segments and devein.
- Partially butterfly shrimp.
- Form cheese into 6 long, thin rolls.
- Place 1 roll in one open part of each shrimp.
- Place shrimp on bacon and roll up.
- Run 1 long bamboo skewer through upper portion of all 6 shrimp and another through lower portion of all 6 shrimp in order to keep shrimp closed and hold the bacon in place.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and shrimp are no longer translucent.
- Remove from skewers to serve.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 6 appetizers or 1 main dish serving