Here's another scallop recipe. These are great, and so easy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 40 appetizers
- time to make 32 min
- 20 min prep
- 2 lbs bacon (regular sliced, not thick)
- 2 lbs sea scallops (if very large, cut in half)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes per side, or until bacon is crisp.
- In small skillet, melt butter; add garlic and saute 1 minute,.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Place scallops in large bowl; pour broth over, gently toss to coat.