Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's another scallop recipe. These are great, and so easy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 40 appetizers
- time to make 32 min
- 20 min prep
- 2 lbs bacon (regular sliced, not thick)
- 2 lbs sea scallops (if very large, cut in half)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each scallop; secure with toothpick.
- Arrange the wrapped scallops on a baking sheet.
- Broil 5 inches from heat for 3 minutes per side, or until bacon is crisp.
- In small skillet, melt butter; add garlic and saute 1 minute,.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Place scallops in large bowl; pour broth over, gently toss to coat.