Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ pound ground beef
- ¼ cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 4 slices bacon — cut in half crosswise
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well; shape into 8 meatballs.
- Roll bacon pieces around meatballs, and secure with toothpicks.
- Sauté over medium heat until bacon is crisp and brown; drain off fat.
- If meatballs are not done, cover and simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes.