Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. bacon
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- cracker meal
- ground beef seasoning
- Place ground beef in large bowl, add parsley, garlic powder and ground beef seasoning according to taste.
- Grind onion, then add eggs.
- Add cracker meal until firm.
- Form loaf.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan, wrapping bottom first.
- Wrap entire loaf so that strips overlap.
- Crisscross strips on top to hold firm.
- Bake at 325°F to 350°F for 1 to 1½ hours, until firm.
- Especially good as leftovers.