Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 pkg. bacon
- 1 onion
- garlic powder
- cracker meal
- ground beef seasoning
- Place ground beef in large bowl, add parsley, garlic powder and ground beef seasoning according to taste.
- Grind onion, then add eggs.
- Add cracker meal until firm.
- Form loaf.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan, wrapping bottom first.
- Wrap entire loaf so that strips overlap.
- Crisscross strips on top to hold firm.
- Bake at 325°F to 350°F for 1 to 1½ hours, until firm.
- Especially good as leftovers.