Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- Source: Mrs. William Cain
- Pound chicken breasts until ¼ inch thick.
- Top each piece with 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- Fold chicken over ham and cheese.
- Wrap each bundle with 2 strips of bacon.
- Place in shallow baking dish and sprinkle with tarragon.
- Bake in preheat oven at 350°F for 40 to 45 minute or until chicken is cooked and bacon is browned.
- Garnish with parsley.