Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 bacon slices
- 2½ pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving ¼ cup drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon.
- Combine sliced potato, half of bacon, onions, and next 3 ingredients in skillet.
- Cook, covered, over low heat 15 minutes; uncover and cook 10 minutes or until.