Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 large eggs
- 16 oz linguine
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated (½ cup)
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- Sauté bacon and garlic in skillet until bacon is crisp.
- Crumble and set aside.
- Beat eggs in serving bowl.
- Cook linguine as directed.
- Drain thoroughly and immediately toss into eggs until eggs stick to linguine strands.
- Sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- Toss until mixed through.
- Add cheese and pepper.
- Toss again until mixed.
- Serve at once.