Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 5 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 10 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon fat
- 1 pinch onion or garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to grease pan
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pinch off pieces of the dough and roll them into two-inch balls.
- Bake biscuits at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let them cool, then store in an airtight container.