Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Very tasty tidbit! Easy to do no fail recipe Enjoy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap 1/2 slice of Bacon around an apricot half, secure with a toothpick.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 20–25 minutes or until the Bacon is brown & crisp.
- Turn once during baking.
- While the Bacon is cooking mix the jam & soy sauce in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the jam has melted and mixed with the soy sauce.
- Remove from oven and place on paper towels to remove excess grease.
- Serve dipping sauce with the bacon-apricot appetizers.