- In medium bowl, stir together all topping ingredients; set aside.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of bread slices; place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F., turning once, for 7 minutes per side or until crisp and golden brown; cool.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon topping on each toast round.
- Serve topping in a small bowl, surrounded by the toast rounds.
- Prepare and refrigerate topping ingredients and bake toast rounds ahead of time. For best flavor, stir together topping ingredients just before serving.
- Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe