- 1 flour tortilla (10-inch)
- ¾ Cup mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 3 Roma tomato slices, 1/8-inch slices
- ¼ California avocado, sliced (1/4 of 1 avocado)
- ¼ Cup Bacon, cooked crisp, chopped
- 1 tsp red onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp spinach, fresh, julienne
- avocado Ranch Dressing - recipe follows
Top flour tortilla in listed order spreading the Cheese over the entire surface, and the rest of the fillings over half of the surface. Nestle the slice of tomato in the curve of each slice of avocado.
Brown quesadilla on medium grill on both sides. Fold in half, cut into thirds. Serve with 1/4 cup avocado Ranch Dressing.
avocado Ranch Dressing