Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- tofu and spinach Mixture
- 9 Lasagna Noodles Cooked According to Box Instructions
- 1 Box Frozen Chopped spinach (Thawed)
- 1 Pkg firm tofu
- 1 Box Soft Silken Style tofu
- 1 Large Onion Chopped
- 1 Tsp basil
- 1 Tsp oregano
- 1 Tsp thyme
- 1 1/2 Tsp salt
- Fresh Ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic (Crushed)
- 2 Tsp whole grain Dijon mustard
- White Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Vegan margarine*
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tsp mustard Powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 3 Cups soy milk
- Saute onions in olive oil until they begin to brown.
- Add spinach and heat for a minute. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl crumble firm tofu, add soft tofu and mix into a ricotta cheese like consistency.
- Add spinach mixture to tofu.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until everything is properly mixed.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- The longer it has to sit the more the flavour will soak in.
- Only make the white sauce when you are ready to put the lasagna together.
- To make the white sauce, melt the margarine in a sauce pan, add the flour and whisk into a paste.
- Add soy milk, and continue whisking until the mixture thickens.
- Grease a lasagna pan and place 3 noodles on the bottom.
- Pour 1/3 of the white sauce over the noodles.
- Spread half of the spinach mixture on top of the white sauce and noodles.
- Make one more layer using the remaining spinach mixture.
- Place noodle on the top and pour the remaining white sauce over the lasagna.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in a 375° oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 mins before serving.