- Soak the fish 24 hours in cold water, replacing water once.
- Cook the fish with the potatoes.
- Pour off water and let cool down.
- Puree the potatoes.
- Trim the fish, chop finely and add to potatoes.
- Chop and add onion, garlic, parsley, black pepper and eggs.
- Let rest in the fridge for one hour.
- Form patties and pan fry.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.