Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serve with cubed and griddled pancakes and a toasted English muffin.
- 36 eggs, whisk to foamy consistency
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 12 oz crisp cooked bacon (12 slices)
- 1½ cups Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 Ppounds California avocados
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1½ cups salsa
- Crumble 1 slice bacon
- Heat ½ teaspoon butter in a small omelet pan.
- Ladle in ½ cup egg; cook until set but still creamy on top.
- Evenly disburse bacon and 5 avocado slices over half the omelet.
- Fold omelet; heat through.
- Melt 1 ounce of cheese on top.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 avocado slices.