Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from a garage sale in 1984. This one is tried and true. It was from an old newspaper, but the recipe was cut out without the newspaper name, date or information included so I have no idea where it came from. I make this recipe at least once a month, goes great with chicken dishes.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- ½-pound Italian bulk sausage crumbled
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound baby lima beans
- ½-teaspoon ground cumin seed
- 1 fresh hot red pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper