Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp rich lamb stock
- 1 dash black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp oregano, chopped
- 1 tsp chives, chopped
- 4 cup baby lettuce leaves
- Stir together oil, vinegar, and lamb stock in a small bowl.
- Add herbs as close to serving time as possible.
- Toss with baby lettuce and serve
Recipe by: Elmar Prambs of the Riverside Cafe, Austin, TX