Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- Combine ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Roll into small balls and place on well-greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes until brown.
- Cool on wire racks and store in refrigerator.
- Also freezes well.
- Another prodigy member made these substituting cream of wheat for wheat germ and then used tablespoon to make cookie sized drops on plate.
- Microwaved for 4 minutes on medium high.
- Suggested keeping an eye on them in microwave and perhaps start out for only 3½ minutes.
- They do come out soft.
- Also suggested using beef/vegetable dinner baby dinner instead of beef or chicken.