Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings.
- coarse salt
- 2 bunches baby broccoli, about 1 pound, untrimmed
- ½ cup fresh orange Juice
- 2 shallots, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook baby broccoli until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes; drain. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, combine orange juice, shallots, vinegar and pepper flakes, if using
- Simmer over medium heat until reduced to ¼ cup, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over baby broccoli; Toss gently.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 71
- Fat less than 1 g
- Carbs 14 g
- Fiber 2 g