Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creamy Eggplant Dip
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons tahini paste
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Preheat the broiler.
- Prick the eggplant a few times with a fork.
- Place it on a foil-lined baking tray.
- Place under broiler.
- When the skin chars on one side, give the eggplant a ¼ turn.
- Continue until entire skin is charred and pulp is soft and mushy.
- Peel away skin, rinsing to remove all charred skin.
- Pat dry.
- In blender or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Serve with toasted Turkish bread and enjoy!