- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Place whole eggplant on a baking sheet and bake until the outer shell is crisp and the inside is soft and mushy (about 1 hour).
- Let the eggplant cool, then remove and discard the skin and the green cap.
- Spoon the inside into a food processor or a blender.
- Add garlic, tahini, salt, lemon juice and yogurt.
- Purée until creamy.
- Spoon into a serving dish and garnish with olive oil and whole olives.
- Serve cold or warm, with sliced pita bread or vegetables for dipping.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.