Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Slice eggplant crosswise into ½" slices.
- Place them on a baking sheet and broil 3" from the heat until soft and water beads on the surface.
- Cool and peel the slices, then puree in a blender or food processor along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill and serve with vegetables.
- ↑ Tahini is sesame paste, made from ground sesame seeds like peanut butter. Available in health food stores.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ⅓ cup serving
- 68 cal | pro 3g | carb 6g | fat 4g | sodium 38mg
- Exchanges: 1 vegetable | 1 fat