Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prick eggplant all over with a fork.
- Bake whole until tender (about 30 minutes).
- Remove from oven, halve and scoop out the flesh.
- Blend in a food processor with the lemon juice until smooth.
- Mash the salt and garlic together and combine with the eggplant, along with the tahini.
- Cool and stir in the parsley and pine nuts.
- Before serving, drizzle with the olive oil.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips or triangles of flat (pita) bread.