Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 3 servings.
- 6 large eggplants
- 2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook eggplants whole on all sides, turning as necessary til lthey are soft throughout and the skin is charred.
- Set aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Peel eggplants and discard skin.
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and tahini.
- Blend well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Finely chop the garlic clove and add to mashed eggplant.
- Stir well and chill.
- To serve, place in a flat serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- Pour olive oil the top.