This recipe is for 3 servings.
- 6 large eggplants
- 2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 large garlic clove
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook eggplants whole on all sides, turning as necessary til lthey are soft throughout and the skin is charred.
- Set aside to cool for 1 hour.
- Peel eggplants and discard skin.
- In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and tahini.
- Blend well.
- Add salt to taste.
- Finely chop the garlic clove and add to mashed eggplant.
- Stir well and chill.
- To serve, place in a flat serving dish and garnish with parsley.
- Pour olive oil the top.