Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Blue Cheese sandwich that's heaven for those who love rich, buttery, tangy flavors!
- ½ California avocado, sliced
- 2 to 3 slices cooked Bacon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons crumbled blue Cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 slices of toasted Wheat bread
Put lettuce on top of that.
Top with second slice of bread.
Cut in half and enjoy!