Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice tofu in half horizontally.
- Heat skillet over medium heat, and grill tofu halves until golden on both sides, about 8 minutes total.
- Meanwhile, arrange cornbread slices on baking pan.
- Top with sliced tofu and cheese slices, and broil until cheese melts, for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with equal portions of beans, sprinkle with soy “bacon” bits and serve.