Making a BBQ sauce? This is the recipe :).
- Original source: bbq sauce recipe
- 2 pounds apricots, pitted and halved
- 3 large tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Place all ingredients in a large stockpot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1½ to 2 hours.
- When sauce has reduced, strain through a sieve.
- Use immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.