Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's a winning recipe that combines my 2 favorite cooking methods. Pressure cooker and grilling! Can't wait till spring to start my grilling again. The pressure cooker infuses the flavor while the grill gives the meat a wonderful crispness to this yummy!! I guarantee you will love this stuff! This is one recipe I almost guarantee you will try again and again! Ray
- Contributed by Pressurecookerrecipes Y-Group
- 3 chicken breast halves (bone-in)
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- bottled barbecue sauce (your choice)
- Combine nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and pepper; rub into meat.
- In pressure cooker, combine beer, water, and chicken bullion; stir til mixed.
- Place chicken into cooker and cook at 15 lbs pressure for 20 minutes.
- Use the natural release method.
- Put the chicken on the grill; cook for 10 minutes.
- Brush chicken with BBQ sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.