Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Nothing quite like a succulent Porkchop on the BBQ
- NZ Pork chops
- option 1 - equal parts lemon juice and Lee Kum Kee sesame oil, seasoning
- option 2 - equal parts Lee Kum Kee soy sauce and ginger ale
- option 3 - simply coat chops with Lee Kum Kee Char Siu sauce
- Fresh Herbs
- BBQ Sauce - Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- Put chops into a heavy plastic bag; add marinade and leave in refrigerator for two hours or overnight.
- Drain from the marinade and place Pork on the pre-heated (medium heat) barbecue and cook until the juices run clear when meat is pierced (71 °C).