Nothing quite like a succulent Porkchop on the BBQ
- NZ Pork chops
- option 1 - equal parts lemon juice and Lee Kum Kee sesame oil, seasoning
- option 2 - equal parts Lee Kum Kee soy sauce and ginger ale
- option 3 - simply coat chops with Lee Kum Kee Char Siu sauce
- Fresh Herbs
- BBQ Sauce - Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- Put chops into a heavy plastic bag; add marinade and leave in refrigerator for two hours or overnight.
- Drain from the marinade and place Pork on the pre-heated (medium heat) barbecue and cook until the juices run clear when meat is pierced (71 °C).