Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 8 Large potatoes Sliced(Yukon Gold or red potatoes Work Best)
- 2 Large Spanish or Vidalia onions Sliced
- olive oil
- Vegan margarine*
- Aluminum Foil
- Non Stick cooking spray
- Tear off two fairly large sheets of aluminum foil (approx. 36" each), and lay one horizontally with the other one on top going vertically.
- Spray both sheets very well with cooking spray.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in the centre of the two sheets of foil.
- Put half of the sliced onions on top of the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and onions, and dot with little pieces of margarine.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Make a second layer by repeating the above directions.