Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp celery seeds
- 1 tbsp + ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- 8 oz bag shredded red cabbage
- 8 oz bag shredded carrots
- 2 large pears, cut in thin strips
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ tsp Black pepper
- Blend mayo, milk, vinegar, sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, seeds and 1 tbs BBQ sauce.
- In a bowl, mix cabbage, carrots and pears.
- Top with mayonnaise mixture, toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 450 °F degrees.
- Place chicken breasts on a rack over a baking sheet.
- Remove 2 tbs BBQ sauce to a bowl, brush each breast with remaining BBQ sauce, then sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 min. or until done.
- Remove from oven and spoon reserved BBQ sauce over chicken breasts.