Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pizza crust
- Barbeque sauce (enough to spread over the crust)
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- crushed red pepper (to taste)
- 1 whole red onion
- 1 lb of chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 1-1/2 cups combined of shredded monterey jack, cheddar, and provolone
- Spice rub for chicken
- Amounts depend on personal preference
- Prepare crust
- Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to the sauce, along with some crushed red pepper and spread over the crust
- Slice up a whole red onion into rings add on top of the sauce.
- Roll the strips of chicken in a dry rub of salt, pepper, oregano, and parsley.
- Add on top of the onions.
- Top off with shredded cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 °F, for approximately 20 minutes or desired melty goodness, enjoy.