- Combine meat or tofu and cabbage, water chestnuts, green onions, ginger, soy sauce and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Place one teaspoon of filling in each wrap, fold and seal edges, turn pot sticker seam side up, then set down firmly on a flat surface to create a flat bottom.
- Divide potstickers into 3 batches and cook each batch as follows.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Brown bottoms of potstickers.
- Add 1 cup of broth, cover skillet and let simmer 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove and serve with dipping sauces.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.