Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Put shiratama-ko in a bowl.
- Add water slowly until the dough becomes as soft as earlobes.
- Knead the dough. Make small oval-shaped dumplings.
- Boil water in a large pan and add the dumplings.
- Boil the dumplings until the float.
- Remove the dumplings and cool in cold water.
- Drain the water and serve dumplings in individual plates and put anko (sweet azuki beans) on the top.