Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Aztec Taco Salad
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Can kidney beans, Drained (15 Oz)
- 1 Lb. Velveeta Mexican Cheese Spread, Cubed
- 1 1/2 Quarts Shredded lettuce
- 1/2 Cup French Dressing (catalina Brand)
- 1/2 Cup Coarsely Crushed corn Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped tomato
- 1/2 Cup Chopped green pepper
Brown Meat. Drain. Add beans And Velveeta Cheese Spread, Cubed. Stir Over Low Heat Until Cheese Spread Melts. Mix lettuce And Dressing. Toss Lightly. on Serving Platter, Layer lettuce, Meat Mixture. corn Chips, tomatoes And green pepper. Serve at Once. Serves 4Source: my Old Recipes
==contributed by :== * Catsrecipes Y-Group