- 1½ kg whole chicken
- 200 g onion - minced
- 100 g garlic - minced
- 100 g ginger - minced
- 50 g lemon grass - crushed
- ½ liter coconut milk
- 200 grams dry chile - minced
- Boil minced ingredients, lemon grass and coconut milk.
- Add in seasoning and adjust.
- Put in chicken inside boiling sauce.
- Then place chicken on a baking tray.
- Pour over the sauce on top of the chicken and grill in oven or under salamander until cook.
- Keep the sauce and boil it again and adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the sauce on the chicken again before serving.