- Boil minced ingredients, lemon grass and coconut milk.
- Add in seasoning and adjust.
- Put in chicken inside boiling sauce.
- Then place chicken on a baking tray.
- Pour over the sauce on top of the chicken and grill in oven or under salamander until cook.
- Keep the sauce and boil it again and adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the sauce on the chicken again before serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.