Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chicken in Soya Sauce
- 1 chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 5 shallots
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 tbsp thick soy sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 lime
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- for garnish: red pepper (julienne), coriander leaves (chopped)
- Marinate chicken with salt and turmeric powder.
- Grind, shallots, garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in wok and fry chicken pieces until crispy.
- Set aside.
- In 2 tbsp of oil, fry ground shallots, garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add soy sauce and chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add onion rings and queeze lime juice just before removing from heat.
- If you want more gravy, add water and bring to boil.
- Garnish with red pepper and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.