Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large garlic clove; mashed to oaste
- 3 - 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes seeded, chopped fine
- 1 small red onion; chopped fine
- ¼ cup finely-chopped cilantro Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Halve and pit avocados and scoop flesh into a large bowl.
- Mash avocado with a fork and stir in remaining ingredients, combining well.
- Chill covered with plastic wrap for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Stir guacamole well and serve with tortilla chips.