Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 large garlic clove; mashed to oaste
- 3 - 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes seeded, chopped fine
- 1 small red onion; chopped fine
- ¼ cup finely-chopped cilantro Leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Halve and pit avocados and scoop flesh into a large bowl.
- Mash avocado with a fork and stir in remaining ingredients, combining well.
- Chill covered with plastic wrap for at least 1 hour and up to 1 day.
- Stir guacamole well and serve with tortilla chips.