Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enough of the good green stuff to stuff a football team! One of over 100 guacamole recipes on Recipes Wiki!
- 15 ripe medium California avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 5 green chilies, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Lawry's seasoned salt
- In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to blend.
- Note: to store guacamole, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate.