Enough of the good green stuff to stuff a football team! One of over 100 guacamole recipes on Recipes Wiki!
- 15 ripe medium California avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- 5 green chilies, diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp Lawry's seasoned salt
- In a large mixing bowl, coarsely mash avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to blend.
- Note: to store guacamole, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate.