This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Put abalone in small saucepan.
- Add water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add sake and sugar and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce and cook 3 more minutes.
- Cool to room temperature then cut into thick slices and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.