Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds shrimp, shelled
- 1 cup low-fat yoghurt
- ½ tsp curry powder, cumin, or allspice
- ¼ tsp red pepper
- pinch black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with
- Combine the marinade ingredients.
- Add the shrimp and turn to coat each piece with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or longer.
- Thread onto skewers and grill or oven broil, basting with the marinade.