- Remove the skin and bones from the smoked fish and flake the flesh with a fork.
- In a deep bowl, mash the egg yolks with the milk until the form a smooth paste.
- Add the sugar, salt and 1 tablespoon of the lime juice.
- Then beat in the olive oil, a teaspoon at a time.
- Chop the egg whites finely and add them to the bowl, along with the fish.
- Combine thoroughly but gently.
- Just before serving, cut the avocados in half, remove the pits and fill with the fish mixture.
- Garnish with pepper and pass around the remaining lime juice to sprinkle on individual servings.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.