Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. mace
- 1 pint Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. crab or lobster meat.
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, clean and deveined.
- 2 to 3 lettuce heads
- fresh avocadoes, peeled and halved
- In a 1 quart-bowl, blend the lemon juice and mace together. Stir slowly and add add the Mayonnaise by the spoonsfull. Stir until you get a consistent, thick mixture.
- Mix the crab or lobster meat and shimp together. Marinate slightly with a little of the dressing immediately before serving
- Arrange the lettuce leaves to form cups on plates.
- Place the avocado halves, peeled, in center of cup.
- Fill Iightly with seafood blended with dressing.